me...myself

My photo
Hi everyone... Welcome to My 'SwEEtaPPle blogshop' Collection.......The price is definitely very affordable. I look forward to doing business with all of you and hope you guys will enjoy shopping here...Contact me, kanita at 019-6437710 & ms kinnari at 019-2356997.... Thanks and happy shopping

thanx.....

.................................a lot of thanx....................................
.............................4 all sWeeTaPPle
..................................
............................value customers n.................................
..................................supporters.......................................

order form

Name:
Contact Number:
Item Code & Quantity :
Email Address:
Postal Address :

This form powered by Freedback

Thursday, January 7, 2010

WaLL DeCo StiCkEr

HURRY...HURRY
rm 3/each
(postage:pos ekprss box = rm7)